International Studentship Scheme at University of Hull 2021/22 is offered for Bachelor’s degree in the field of Science programs. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Hull and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,500. This scholarship is open for: “Nationals of eligible countries”
The objective of the International Studentship Scheme at the University of Hull 2021/22 is to encourage and support outstanding students enrolled at University.
About University of Hull
The University of Hull was founded in 1927 – originally as University College Hull. The foundation stone was laid the following year by the Duke of York (later King George VI, of The King’s Speech fame) and we opened for business with 39 students and 14 ‘one-man’ departments. We’ve come a long way since then. The University now has more than 16,000 students and around 2,500 employees, including more than 1,000 academic staff….
University of Hull 2021/22 Bachelors Courses
- Science programs
University of Hull 2021/22 Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization University of Hull
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Hull
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Hull 2021/22 Bachelors
- The successful applicants of the International Studentship Scheme at the University of Hull 2021/22 will receive a tuition fee discount of £1,500 per year.
- Applicants will also get an extra £2,000 discount per year.
Requirements for University of Hull 2021/22 Bachelors Qualification
- The International Studentship Scheme at the University of Hull 2021/22 is open to nationals of eligible countries.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time course at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.