London Business School Sloan Awards in UK, 2021 is offered for Master’s degree in the field of Leadership and Strategy. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by London Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees. This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
About London Business School
The London Business School (LBS) founded in 1964, is an international business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. it is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world. The school is ranked 1st in Europe (2015 Rankings) by the Financial Times and 2nd in the world (for Business and Management Studies in 2016) by the QS ranking.
The admission process is extremely competitive and the number of places are limited due to the small size of the campus. LBS had the most wanted MBAs in the world by recruiters, comparable to those of Harvard, Stanford and ins…
London Business School Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization London Business School
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study London Business School
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of London Business School Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of London Business School Sloan Awards in UK, 2021 will receive an award of GBP 5,000 to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees.
London Business School Masters Scholarship Courses
- Leadership and Strategy.
- Requirements for London Business School Masters Scholarship Qualification,
- London Business School Sloan Awards in UK, 2021 are open to all self-funded students only.
- The students applying for London Business School Sloan Awards in UK, 2020 should be self-funding for Sloan MSc.
- Should have applied and received an admit from the University in Sloan MSc in Leadership and Strategy.
- Students will be selected for the London Business School Sloan Awards in UK, 2020 on the basis of academics and merit.
Application Deadline: Not Specified