The Board of the African Evaluation Association gladly announces its call for bursaries for the 10th AfrEA International Conference. Limited bursaries are available to all strands and in specific strands, according to the criteria described below.
General Eligibility criteria
1. Applicant should be a member of AfrEA or a national VOPE in good standing
2. Applicant should have an accepted abstract related to the topic under which s/he is applying for the bursary
3. Should be a young and emerging evaluator (under age 35) from the African continent at the time of application. (Must indicate if you are under age 35)
· Works in any discipline or sector across the evaluation field.
· Answer the following questions in your application
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your work in evaluation? (Max 250 words)
- How do you expect this opportunity to enhance your work in evaluation in your home country? (max 250 words)
Interested conference participants should complete the attached application form and submit online at https://bursaries.afrea.org/new by 5:00 pm GMT, Tuesday 31th August 2021.
Bursaries cover the following:
· Workshop and conference fees
· Return economy airfares
· Accommodation for the duration of the conference