Are you a young leader?
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, or media
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana, or Rwanda
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network.
AGYLE is looking for you!
- AGYLE – African German Young Leaders in Business
GYLE is a program of the Agency for Business and Economic Development (AWE) and Germany – Land of Ideas. AWE is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and supported by GIZ and DEG.
AGYLE builds a bridge between young African and German leaders and establishes a sustainable business network. A jury will select forty participants from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana, and Rwanda. All young leaders will be invited to a digital week in October 2021 and an innovative face-to-face event in Berlin in 2022.
- Following documents are required!
In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation, and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement. A jury will review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
- What´s the deadline for your application?
Your application and all documents must be submitted via the digital application form by 5 September 2021.
- How to apply?
Follow the below link: https://land-der-ideen.de/en/networks/agyle/application.